16+ Active Manuka HoneyNHP
Completely natural, On The Spot Moisturizer from Au Natural Skinfood combines powerful antibacterial activity from both Manuka and Kanuka honey, and is effective in decreasing the inflammation of both facial redness and acne.
Having oily/problematic skin and being diligent about moisturizing may seem a bit counter-intuitive, however you do need to moisturize, even if you have acne. Problem skin teenagers need to moisturize to keep their skin barrier healthy. The skin barrier can become damaged from drying acne products and medications. This moisturizer is comfortable to wear, calming on the skin and loaded with great inflammatory, antimicrobial and antibacterial ingredients designed to be effective in controlling breakouts and restoring the skins natural barrier strength.
Clinical trials have found 100% of natural skin moisturizer users report less pimples, a reduction in redness and overall softer skin within three weeks. By week six a reduction in acne scarring and significant reduction in harmful bacteria (including P.ances or Cutibacterium acnes).
How to Apply
- Apply thinly to cleansed skin, face, neck and decollete, morning and night.
- Wait 10 minutes before applying make-up.
- Choose a dry sunblock (mineral powder) to protect the skin during the day and prevent scarring.
- Alternating a cool washcloth with a warm washcloth for up to 10 minutes, naturally stimulates cell repair and reduces inflammation.
- To feel good, add some lemon or orange juice to the water.
Aqua, Glycerine (organic), Manuka (Honey), Cetearyl Olicate, Sorbitan Olivate, Lysolecithin, Sclerotium Gum, Xanthan Gum, Pullulan, Oenothera biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Organic, Naticide (Vanilla), Argania Spinosa (Argan) Oil, Sodium Citrate, Salicylic Acid, (Kunzea ericoides (Kanuka) Leaf oil.