16+ Active Manuka HoneyNHP
Au Natural Skinfood’s Repair Manuka Health Lip Balm is naturally rehydrating, reviving and plumping, this balm seals in moisture while repairing damage. By plumping and giving more structure to the lips themselves, the appearance of fine lines above the lips is reduced.
Why we love it!
- 100% New Zealand natural ingredients
- Potentially New Zealand’s first edible lip balm
- Organic beeswax
- Long lasting hydration
- Repairs dry & chapped lips
- Calms compromised lips
This antibacterial Manuka health lip balm is designed for use on dry lips, abrasions and burns, and is formulated with Active 16+ Manuka honey, beeswax and sunflower oil. It’s 100% natural and deeply nourishing, soothing and moisturizing. Net Wt. 15g/0.05 Oz.
How to Apply
Our lip balm can be applied to chapped lips, cold sores, dry, red, or sore lips, and lips presenting with an open wound or scabbing, or those suffering with sun, wind or environmental damage.
- Apply a small amount of lip balm to your area of concern.
- Apply as often as required to keep the area moist, as this will protect the treated area and allow the healing process to begin
- Apply your coloured lip liner and then over the top apply Repair to create a glossy, kissable look.
- Use as a topical agent for repair and to reduce redness on insect bites, boils, gravel rash, cuts and scar tissue.
- Use as a cuticle repair and conditioning treatment.
Vegetable Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopherol; Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Honey (Manuka).