For instant on the go protection, this mineral powder is combined with a broad spectrum SPF 25 to the latest 2018NZ/AUS Standard – in vivo ISO 24444. Manufactured in New Zealand using natural sunblock ingredient Titanium Dioxide, it provides ongoing protection throughout the day from environmental damage. Net.Wt 6g/0.21Oz.
How to Apply
- Remove the lid, then push down the clear brush guard.
- Remove the rubber band that is around the brush bristles.
- To get the brush started, press the brush down firmly on the back of your hand in a pumping movement to release the powder until you start to see it.
- It is useful to sweep your fingers across the top of the brush. When you see the little puff, its ready to use. You only need to do this the first time you use the brush.
- Dab the powder sunscreen where cover is required, and blend in a circular motion outward.
- When you’ve finished applying, pull up the clear brush guard and pop on the lid.
- Apply every 2 hours for the best protection.
- Apply 2 to 3 layers in the morning for a fuller coverage, and then touch up during the day as required.
- If wearing make-up, apply your powder sunscreen over the top of your make-up throughout the day to absorb excess oils, freshen your make-up and to get the sun protection you need.
- Ideal to use when working out outdoors.
A little really does go a long way. Once you start using On The Go, there will be no going back!
Inactive Ingredients: Hydrated Magnesium Silicate, Mica, Silica, Boron Nitride, Iron Oxides, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Alumina, Lauroyl Lysine, Dimethicone, Isododecane, Ethylene/VA Copolymer.
Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 25%