Do you know what’s in your skincare? We know what’s in ours.
Stop, think and take note of what’s on your skin. Recent studies show that more than 1,300 ingredients have been banned for use in cosmetics and skin-care products in Europe, yet in the US, the list comprises fewer than a dozen. Do you know what’s in your skincare?
From as far back as ancient times, honey has been known to have a wide range of uses. In ancient Greece, honey was used not only for its nutritional value, but even for medical purposes. Today, New Zealand Active 16+ Manuka Honey is renowned for its unique and effective antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, anti-ageing and healing qualities.
What are the benefits of this for your skin?
- Contains an enzyme that enhances skin cell renewal.
- Promotes collagen production.
- Provides nutrition for renewing and repairing skin cells.
- Active 16+ Manuka Honey is a humectant, attracting water within the skin, which improves moisture and hydration levels, helping to improve skin texture.
- Known to heal scar tissue by drawing healing fluids and nutrition to damaged tissue.
- Its antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties help to treat acne, blemishes, eczema, and psoriasis.
- Contains high levels of antioxidants, which slow the skin’s oxidation process and protect the skin from damage caused by free radicals and UV rays.
BeeBio’s independent scientific research has shown that Active 16+ Manuka Honey enhances skin cell renewal by more than 80% compared to other natural skincare products, making it a very powerful anti-ageing ingredient.